eMarketer just posted some interesting findings indicating that 52% of respondents to a YouGov study sponsored by Redback say they’ve watched TV or other video online, and that most of them are doing it via internet TV services like the BBC iPlayer. Whatever problems the iPlayer might have had, people are clearly eager to embrace the time-shifting and convencience that internet TV offers.
On-Demand and Downloading Growing Faster Than TV Viewing in UK: eMarketer
- Encoding & Transcoding Focus at Streaming Forum 2013 June 12, 2013
- Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Brendan Carney June 10, 2013
- Video Infrastructure Focus at Streaming Forum 2013 June 7, 2013
- Live Event Webcasting Focus at Streaming Forum 2013 June 6, 2013
- Formats, Protocols and Standards Focus at Streaming Forum 2013 June 4, 2013
- Dailymotion: More Than Just UGC September 30, 2008
- Flash Media Server Session to Kick Off Pre-Conference Workshops June 13, 2008
- Cisco Predicts Video Will Make Up 91% of all Internet Traffic by 2014 June 2, 2010
- Big Changes Coming at Dailymotion? April 15, 2009
- How to Create a Customized Flash Video Player October 20, 2008
- Video streaming și trafic internet | Spice TV Blog: [...] Streaming Media Europe Share [...]...
- Tweets that mention The European CDN Market: Video | Streaming Media Europe Blog -- Topsy.com: [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Dan Ra...
- Cisco Predicts Video Will Make Up 91% of all Internet Traffic by 2014 at Francisco Espinosa: [...] by: Eric Schumacher-Rasmussen June 2, [...]...
- Lesa: Great work....
- streaming: is it new ?...
Adobe Alec Hendry BBC Brightcove BT CDN Channel 4 Claude London content delivery Dailymotion Dan Rayburn Digby Lewis encoders Flash Flash Video FutureMedia 2008 higher education Inlet Internet TV iPlayer IPTV ITV Jet Stream Kangaroo Kangaroo JV Kate Burns keynote live streaming market research metrics Microsoft mobile video MTV online video online video advertising Ooyala Project Canvas Red Bee Silverlight streaming media Streaming Media Europe Streaming Media magazine user-generated content webcasting YouTube
- Only a week to go - have you registered yet? http://t.co/1JplacSBNW http://t.co/8GrQO5f51W 4 years ago
- SM Europe Feature Streaming Forum Preview: Video and the Future of Education http://t.co/A3OXZCDlej 4 years ago
- SM Europe Blog Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Brendan Carney http://t.co/CeO853XENN 4 years ago
- Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Brendan Carney http://t.co/igLVps9EFa 4 years ago
- Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Brendan Carney http://t.co/WFsOD6TuHV http://t.co/88Ab9CAqdS 4 years ago