Streaming Media Europe 2008 doesn’t officially open until 16 October, but on 15 October we’ll have five in-depth workshops. The first is “Delivering Content With Adobe Flash Media Server,” a three-hour workshop that will be presented by Steve Allison, who’s a technical evangelist for Adobe’s Dynamic Media Group covering the EMEA region. Steve’s background includes content management, protals, ecommerce and financial service technologies, so he brings not only knowledge of FMS but also a breadth of perspective that will help him present that information in a variety of real-world application contexts. The workshop will cover integrated live video streams, delivery to mobile devices, encrypted streaming, and new logging/measurement tools. For a full description, see our preliminary programme (pdf version here).
Flash Media Server Session to Kick Off Pre-Conference Workshops
- Media & Entertainment Focus at Streaming Forum 2013 May 24, 2013
- Education & Training Focus at Streaming Forum 2013 May 23, 2013
- Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Ben Kittow May 21, 2013
- Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Ronen Artman May 20, 2013
- Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Simon Frusher May 16, 2013
- Flash Media Server Session to Kick Off Pre-Conference Workshops June 13, 2008
- Cisco Predicts Video Will Make Up 91% of all Internet Traffic by 2014 June 2, 2010
- Dailymotion: More Than Just UGC September 30, 2008
- 10 Downing Street Boosting Online Video Presence August 19, 2008
- Online Video Trend Survey—Win a PS3! January 29, 2009
- Video streaming și trafic internet | Spice TV Blog: [...] Streaming Media Europe Share [...]...
- Tweets that mention The European CDN Market: Video | Streaming Media Europe Blog -- Topsy.com: [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Dan Ra...
- Cisco Predicts Video Will Make Up 91% of all Internet Traffic by 2014 at Francisco Espinosa: [...] by: Eric Schumacher-Rasmussen June 2, [...]...
- Lesa: Great work....
- streaming: is it new ?...
Adobe Alec Hendry BBC Brightcove BT CDN Channel 4 Claude London content delivery Content Delivery Summit Dailymotion Dan Rayburn Digby Lewis Flash Flash Video FutureMedia 2008 higher education Inlet Internet TV iPlayer IPTV ITV Jet Stream Kangaroo Kangaroo JV Kate Burns keynote Level 3 live streaming market research metrics Microsoft mobile video MTV online video Ooyala Project Canvas Red Bee Silverlight streaming media Streaming Media Europe Streaming Media magazine user-generated content webcasting YouTube
- 'TV Everywhere' Has Different Meanings in Europe and the U.S. http://t.co/eASMumj8NF 1 day ago
- Media & Entertainment Focus at Streaming Forum 2013 http://t.co/Xl7wNzBlWy 2 days ago
- SM Europe Blog Media & Entertainment Focus at Streaming Forum 2013 http://t.co/YuBYjAG5UK 2 days ago
- Readers's Choice Award - Last day to vote! We have received over 13,000 votes already - have you cast yours???... http://t.co/YyB8sWhr8D 2 days ago
- Media & Entertainment Focus at Streaming Forum 2013 http://t.co/HdYRpFsGrV http://t.co/ZRknM5m2c3 2 days ago