The international market for pay TV subscribers continues to grow despite the effects of cord-cutting in the US, according to new data. ABI Research forecasts that there will be almost 860 million subscribers at the end of this year, an increase of 5% compared to 2011. The strongest pay TV market growth area is the Asia-Pacific region which, says ABI, will add more than 27 million subscribers in 2012.
Global Pay TV Market to Grow 5% This Year
- Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Ben Kittow May 21, 2013
- Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Ronen Artman May 20, 2013
- Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Simon Frusher May 16, 2013
- Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Jason Thibeault May 14, 2013
- Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Chris Dabbs May 13, 2013
- Dailymotion: More Than Just UGC September 30, 2008
- Cisco Predicts Video Will Make Up 91% of all Internet Traffic by 2014 June 2, 2010
- Flash Media Server Session to Kick Off Pre-Conference Workshops June 13, 2008
- Hello, World! May 27, 2008
- 10 Downing Street Boosting Online Video Presence August 19, 2008
- Video streaming și trafic internet | Spice TV Blog: [...] Streaming Media Europe Share [...]...
- Tweets that mention The European CDN Market: Video | Streaming Media Europe Blog -- Topsy.com: [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Dan Ra...
- Cisco Predicts Video Will Make Up 91% of all Internet Traffic by 2014 at Francisco Espinosa: [...] by: Eric Schumacher-Rasmussen June 2, [...]...
- Lesa: Great work....
- streaming: is it new ?...
Adobe Alec Hendry BBC Brightcove BT CDN Channel 4 Claude London content delivery Content Delivery Summit Dailymotion Dan Rayburn Digby Lewis Flash Flash Video FutureMedia 2008 Inlet Internet TV iPlayer IPTV ITV Jet Stream Kangaroo Kangaroo JV Kate Burns keynote Level 3 live streaming market research metrics Microsoft mobile video MTV online video Ooyala Project Canvas Red Bee Silverlight streaming media Streaming Media Europe Streaming Media magazine transcoding user-generated content webcasting YouTube
- SM Europe Feature Viewster Says it's Striking Gold by Offering 'Free TV 2.0' http://t.co/rrIOub1Fy1 1 day ago
- Viewster Says it's Striking Gold by Offering 'Free TV 2.0' http://t.co/07t3x3ZffX 2 days ago
- Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Ben Kittow http://t.co/cbv719kasy 2 days ago
- SM Europe Blog Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Ben Kittow - Tell us a little about you, your background and your... http://t.co/kabl5Bi1vi 2 days ago
- Meet our Streaming Forum Speaker: Ben Kittow http://t.co/xQYjSrdiKL http://t.co/Jxp1hJ4ZQz 2 days ago