Streaming Forum 2013, the new cutting-edge event by the team behind Streaming Media Europe, will focus on the streaming media game-changers that will continue to drive our industry to new heights in the coming years, with a special
emphasis on key hot spots. Here we take a closer look at the Corporate Communication track.
It used to be that corporate video meant infrequent messages from the CEO or MD. No more. Successful corporations are now utilising online video as a crucial element of all of their communications efforts, whether one-to-many webcasts, video collaboration, marketing, branding, or chasing the elusive viral video success. Streaming Forum’s Corporate Communication track digs deep into all of these topics and more:
- Case Study: Internal and External Video at Bayer Benelux
- Case Studies: Droplet and AGCO–Successful Video Distribution and ROI
- Successful Models for Webcasts and Webinars for Education and Training
- Using Video to Strengthen Brand Identity and Corporate Culture
- What Higher Education Can Teach the Enterprise
- Case Study: Viral Video – Myth or Magic?
About Streaming Forum 2013
A new, cutting edge Conference for innovators, practitioners and decision makers (18-19 June in London)
- 30 panel sessions, how-to sessions and presentations in 3 tracks
- Case studies and success stories from Bayer Benelux, BBC, Channel 4, Google, HBO Europe, London Olympics, Major League Baseball, Manchester City FC, NHS, Royal College of Surgeons, Topshop, UBS and more
- Sponsor Showcase, Party, Networking, and Streaming Media’s European Readers’ Choice Awards!
Read more about Streaming Forum here