Streaming Forum 2013, the new cutting-edge event by the team behind Streaming Media Europe, will focus on the streaming media game-changers that will continue to drive our industry to new heights in the coming years, with a special emphasis on key hot spots. Here we take a closer look at the sport track.
The title of one of the sessions in our Sport track says it all: “Watching Sport Online: Better Than TV?” Online sport video offers fans a unique opportunity to experience the games in ways not possible via traditional television, and new technologies are giving rightsholders unprecedented opportunities to deliver multi-platform, multi-media experiences in ways unheard of only a few years ago. The Sport track also includes the following sessions:
- Online Video Advertising: Does Size Matter?
- Case Study: Viral Video – Myth or Magic?
- Watching Sport Online: Better Than TV?
- A Sporting Chance: Cellular Uplink and Sports Coverage
- Multiscreen Services for Live Sport
About Streaming Forum 2013
A new, cutting edge Conference for innovators, practitioners and decision makers (18-19 June in London)
- 30 panel sessions, how-to sessions and presentations in 3 tracks
- Case studies and success stories from Bayer Benelux, BBC, Channel 4, Google, HBO Europe, London Olympics, Major League Baseball, Manchester City FC, NHS, Royal College of Surgeons, Topshop, UBS and more
- Sponsor Showcase, Party, Networking, and Streaming Media’s European Readers’ Choice Awards!
Read more about Streaming Forum here