Streaming Forum 2013, the new cutting-edge event by the team behind Streaming Media Europe, will focus on the streaming media game-changers that will continue to drive our industry to new heights in the coming years, with a special emphasis on key hot spots. Here we take a closer look at the Live Event Webcasting track.
Once the realm of big broadcasters and producers, live event webcasts are now a crucial component of every vertical that uses online video—media & entertainment, corporate communications, education, and sport. Via case studies, panel discussions, and presentations, the Live Event Webcasting track at Streaming Forum offers a comprehensive look at the wide array of challenges and opportunities that face all webcasts, including interactivity, social media integration, brand identity, and signal acquisition:
- Viewer Interaction for Live Event Webcasting
- Case Study: The Future of the Fashion Show – The Live Streaming Social Networking Experience
- Successful Models for Webcasts and Webinars for Education and Training
- Using Video to Strengthen Brand Identity and Corporate Culture
- Learn the latest in corporate video technology and strategy, as well as gain insights into webcasting trends and best practices.
- A Sporting Chance: Cellular Uplink and Sports Coverage
Read more about our Live Event Webcasting track here
About Streaming Forum 2013
A new, cutting edge Conference for innovators, practitioners and decision makers (18-19 June in London)
- 30 panel sessions, how-to sessions and presentations in 3 tracks
- Case studies and success stories from Bayer Benelux, BBC, Channel 4, Google, HBO Europe, London Olympics, Major League Baseball, Manchester City FC, NHS, Royal College of Surgeons, Topshop, UBS and more
- Sponsor Showcase, Party, Networking, and Streaming Media’s European Readers’ Choice Awards!
Read more about Streaming Forum here