Streaming Forum 2013, the new cutting-edge event by the team behind Streaming Media Europe, will focus on the streaming media game-changers that will continue to drive our industry to new heights in the coming years, with a special emphasis on key hot spots. Here we take a closer look at the Encoding and Transcoding track.
This is where the rubber meets the road, where the video captured becomes the video that gets delivered to viewers on their PCs, mobile phones, tablets, game consoles, and televisions. In Streaming Forum’s Encoding & Transcoding track, encoding expert Jan Ozer, author of multiple books on encoding & transcoding including Producing Streaming Video for Multiple Screens, gives you expert tips, tricks, and advice for making sure your video looks its best while being delivered efficiently and cost-effectively. The track includes the following sessions:
- How to Encode for Multiple Screens
- How to Choose an Enterprise-Class Encoder
- How to Choose a Cloud Encoder
- How (and When) to Incorporate H.265 into Your Publishing Workflows
Read more about the Encoding and Transcoding track.
A new, cutting edge Conference for innovators, practitioners and decision makers (18-19 June in London)
- 30 panel sessions, how-to sessions and presentations in 3 tracks
- Case studies and success stories from Bayer Benelux, BBC, Channel 4, Google, HBO Europe, London Olympics, Major League Baseball, Manchester City FC, NHS, Royal College of Surgeons, Topshop, UBS and more
- Sponsor Showcase, Party, Networking, and Streaming Media’s European Readers’ Choice Awards!