Streaming Forum 2013, the new cutting-edge event by the team behind Streaming Media Europe, will focus on the streaming media game-changers that will continue to drive our industry to new heights in the coming years, with a special emphasis on key hot spots. Here we take a closer look at the Video Infrastructure track
Behind every great piece of content that a viewer watches, there are myriad infrastructure decisions. The Video Infrastructure track at Streaming Forum offers nine sessions that explore everything from streaming servers to CDN options, all with the same goal in mind: managing and delivering the bits and bytes seamlessly to viewers while paying attention to quality of service and efficiency for the rightsholders and content publishers.
- Case Study: HBO Europe – A Broadcaster’s Guide to the TV Everywhere Universe
- Case Study: How The BBC Ensured Live Streaming Resilience For The Olympics
- Practicalities of Putting Captions on IP-Delivered Video Content
- The Future of CDNs
- Enhancing the Second Screen Experience with Multiscreen Streaming
- Media Server Application Trends
- Integrating TV Everywhere Services
- HEVC and OTT: Challenges and Perspectives
- Multiscreen Services for Live Sport
Read more about the Video Infrastructure Track here
A new, cutting edge Conference for innovators, practitioners and decision makers (18-19 June in London)
- 30 panel sessions, how-to sessions and presentations in 3 tracks
- Case studies and success stories from Bayer Benelux, BBC, Channel 4, Google, HBO Europe, London Olympics, Major League Baseball, Manchester City FC, NHS, Royal College of Surgeons, Topshop, UBS and more
- Sponsor Showcase, Party, Networking, and Streaming Media’s European Readers’ Choice Awards!