While video consumption and distribution has grown exponentially in the past few years, converting and preparing this content for the digital realm was largely a ‘black art’ until recently, when several enterprise-grade solutions came onto the market. In this session from Streaming Media Europe 2009, panelists from organisations that are utilising those solutions talked about their cost and benefit to enterprises large and small.
- Matt Smith, Senior Director, Systems Architecture and Strategy, Inlet Technologies
- Martin Boronski, CTO, M6 Web
- Jon Alexander, Manager, European Content Product Delivery, Level 3 Communications
- Alex Nunes, Head of Media Services (iPlayer), BBC
- Robert Senica, Manager Content Operations, SONY-DADC
- Andy Wilson, Manager, Red Bee Media